Sunday, March 29, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!!!!


Despite the great quarter debacle the tournament pool has actually gotten quite exciting. We are down to three contestants. My Mom, My Sister-in-Law Michelle, and Amanda! All ladies competing for the prize! If UNC loses the next game my Mom will win. An even more exciting situation is if UNC wins. If the Tarheels win then I will need to get final game tie breaker scores from Michelle and Amanda because they both have UNC winning it all and are tied with no other points to get. Quite a thing this March Madness! Good luck to the three finalists!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Between this and the battle royal, I don't know if I can handle the excitement.

Amanda said...

Once it gets down to the final 2, if UNC is in, I'll give a predicted total final score.