Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lock your windows, close your doors, MARCH MADNESS!!!

Fill out your brackets and give me $5.00, it's tournament time BITCHES!!! The annual NCAA basketball tournament begins tomorrow and it's bound to be doozy! But it's not the biggest tournament anymore. There's a new bracket that will decide who the true champion in college hoops is. Despite being unjustly ousted from the NCAA tourney because of being way awesome, the Cincinnati Bearcats will be post season bound! NIT? you ask. Hell no! The Bearcats will be playing in the inaugural COLLEGE BASKETBALL INVITATIONAL! For the teams that couldn't afford to go on Spring Break and had nothing better to do. The mighty Bearcats begin their magical run to the CBI championship this evening at 7:00 pm against the a feisty Bradley team. I asked several Bradley players for their thoughts on playing the Big East powerhouse. Junior Guard, Tyrone Cole-Scott told me, " I'm ascared for my life", Senior Forward Matt Salley said, "I injected myself with the GRIDS so that I wouldn't have to play in the game". I spoke with Cincinnati's sophomore stand out Deonta Vaughn and asked him what the game plan is going to be for beating Bradley. "Bradley sounds like some preppy guy with khaki's and a sweater on. My plan is to give out Stone Cold Stunners to four of the starting five players then when I have four fouls I'll score 102 points give a stunner to the last starter, foul out and we will win the game 102 - 0. That's a plan, son". Fill out your brackets.

1 comment:

Funky D said...

The money's already mine, riiiight??? I mean, that Ghostface book wasn't just a birthday present, knawmeanknawhaimsayin?!?!?