Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Movie Marathon?

First of all I would like to express how disappointed I am that I had to miss Broin' Down "Bro Ho Ho". Work sucks. Secondly, I was chatting with Mr. Ken Harris last night at work and we were discussing a Christmas movie marathon. Nappy and I have talked about having one in the past but never really came through on it. It's kind of short notice, but I was thinking of holding one next Tuesday, December 18th. It wouldn't be a marathon of Halloween proportions, but maybe a Holiday Half Marathon, to get back into shape. I was thinking maybe four or five movies. We put together a short list of movie ideas, but I would like your suggestions as well. So far the list goes as follows...Home Alone, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Jack Frost (wacky killer mutated into snow man, not Michael Keaton dies and turns to a snow man. Although a bad Michael Keaton movie may be what we need to get Balderdash started!), Scrooged, and Silent Night Deadly Night. Those are just some ideas. Let me know any movies you would want to see or any I've listed that you would vote for. I'd be shooting for a 6:00pm starting time. Hopefully this is something everyone would be interested in, if not...LAY OFF ME I'M STARVING!!!! Funky D is still invited even though he hates Christmas and Jesus, he is still my friend. Nappy can come too, as long as he is not still giving Jonathan the business.

3 comments:

Andy said...

This is a fine idea. Yay for you and Mr. Ken Harris.

Unknown said...

I don't know Ken Harris. Ken Harris wasn't a friend of mine. (Because I don't know him.) You, sir, are no Ken Harris.

But, as I am "Jobless for the Holidays" I shall likely be there with bells on. Oh, and if "Silent Night, Deadly Night" is the "Goldberg Hate 'Naughty' Kids" movie, then I have no requests for the marathon.

Andy said...

Yeah, I can't believe I didn't notice the lack of Santa's Slay on that list.