Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm sorry Bill Goldberg, OOOOOH, I am for real!

About 5 minutes after I blogged last night, I realized two things. 1. I had mistakenly left Santa's Slay off of my list of movies. Knowing that Bill Goldberg and Jonathan are great friends, I feel that bad things await. I am apologizing in hopes that President Meowington and Mr. Goldberg are not too harsh on me. I'm fearing a Hannukah Jackhammer is in my future, though. 2. The 18th of December is our dear friend Funky D's birthday! What to do, what to do. The most likely of scenarios is that I am speared, and jackhammered, and a movie marathon won't matter because I'll be dead. We could also postpone it until a later date. We'll see what the GREAT AND POWERFULL JONATHAN and FUNKY D come up with, ya heard!

8 comments:

Funky D said...

So yeah, as realized on my blog, my birthday is the 19th. So, the marathon is fine for the 18th. I will be late (dinner with Gma!) but I will be there. Though this appears resolved, I doubt you've escaped the jackhammer yet.

Andy said...

He's probably already destroyed all of the invitations and decorations.

Andy said...

Also, FLAG ON THE PLAY for using the same Goldberg as Santa picture I rocked on 11/22!

Unknown said...

I expect some kind of full apology post for lack-of-update. Napier is putting you to SHAME, sir.

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

Coach Season 3 on February 19th!

Newhart Season 1 on February 26th!

Unknown said...

I am no longer sorry, Bill Goldberg. Ew. I am for real.

Andy said...

I blame Funky D's birthday for the lack of blogtivity.