Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HUMBLE PIE!

Davekwon Presents "HUMBLE PIE" the story of a loveable Shiek and a wacky football team that go around humbling stuff. Roger Ebert gives it 4 thumbs down and claims "I wasn't impotent before I went in the movie theater!" The guy that's not Ebert says, "It was like American Pie, The Replacements and Porky's balled into one, and then the Iron Shiek fucked the ball in the ass!" Bill Belicheck, head coach of the New England Patriots gives it this sterling review, "I had someone tape it for me and was selling bootleg copies...then I got caught." Star of the film the Iron Shiek could only say, "Brian Blair, you nutting but a punk little gay, little fag! I never respect a gay, never respect a fag! I break uh your back, put you in the camel clutch, and then fuck your ass! But 1983 in the Pontiac Silver Dome in front of 93,000 people was greatest day all time all my life." From scene one to scene 167 it's a laugh out loud riot of humbling and pie. Especially memorable is the scene with the baby and the flamingo! ZIBBIDY BOP!!! So grab a date and go out to see "HUMBLE PIE" while there's still some on the shelf!!!!

4 comments:

Andy said...

It's a blogging whirlwind! HOLY CATS!

Funky D said...

Humble Pie, Schmumble Pie! I was promised LINKZ!!!

Funky D said...

LINKZ! HALLELUIA! You might wanna clean up that Halloween link (title it "Halloween Movies" instead of the URL), but you're in business! I knew you could do it!

ssmkdz: Wow. Andy and I on Saturday night (NO HOMO, we will be seeing the band SSM and some older folks might still call us kidz, right?).

Andy said...

Damn it. Where's this awesome preview of the NFC Championship game?